At Surgo, our philosophy is: Teamwork makes the dream work! Our management team practices and upholds the lessons of Ubuntu while still delivering against the odds we are faced. We offer the opportunity to work from the privacy of your own home, while providing all the necessary equipment to see you succeed and thrive in our organisation. What are you waiting for? Kick start your career and join our dream team!
One Year Contract with the possibility of being extended
The role as European French Speaking Customer Support Specialist:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Communicating with customers through various channels
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Resolving customer queries via phone, chat and email
- EU Passport
- Valid Work Visa
- Fluent in European French (spoken and written)
- National senior certificate
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience
24/7 rotational shift
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201741 subject heading or email body.
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email email@example.com .