Manage the bid process from documents and design through job kickoff meeting. Assist management with document compliance, sub/supplier selection, design submittals, RFP's, bulletin quotations and negotiations; effectively coordinate with management.
Click here to apply online
- Attending customer meetings
- Communicating with subcontractors and suppliers
- Identifying customer needs
- Identifying project and schedule issues
- Visiting job sites
- Direct and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Reviews status reports and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Prepares project status reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues.
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates and response to requests for changes from original specifications.
- Monitors project results against technical specifications.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation and or correspondence.
- Ability to assist with daily operational tasks, such as HVAC, Plumbing and other duties as needed