You’re looking for a chance to work with a great team where safety and employee development comes first. Therefore, this exclusive opportunity through Recruitment Partners could be the perfect fit for you. We are currently on the search for a highly self-motivated Estimator who is ready to take that next step in their career! Our client, a leader in the demolition and deconstruction industry, is searching for a hands-on Estimator to join their collaborate team located in Edmonton. We’re looking for an individual who is eager to take on various tasks while demonstrating the ability to prioritize and work with little supervision.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Responsible and accurate quotation of construction services to all clients;
- Prepare pre-tender and pre-qualification information;
- Provide proposal drawings, construction details, and sketches to clarify cost estimates;
- Distinguish project timeline, objectives, and strategies while keeping within budget and changing where needed;
- Coordinate schedule as needed to meet change requests;
- Search for potential risks in relation to the organization and the client;
- Accurately communicate expectations to work force while promoting a positive environment;
- Track project milestones, changes, discrepancies, plans, and deliverables;
- Provide reports, proposals, and all other required documents;
- Develop and maintain business relationships to ensure success of all projects;
- Complete other duties and projects given by supervisors.
Your strengths include:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in estimating, preferably in the construction industry;
- Demolition experience;
- Superior customer service;
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage time effectively; ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Exceptional leadership skills, and the ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot;
- High attention to detail and accuracy and easily adaptable.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Jason Dick.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!