For over 100 years, this organization has continued to build on their reputation of quality brands and products, leading technology and a customer-first spirit. Through our global brands, they are one of the largest manufacturers of building solutions in the world. Our diverse, bright and inspired workforce is committed to bettering the communities we serve through breakthrough thinking and innovations. Your goals, ideas and perspective can help shape our future – we look forward to hearing them!
The Estimator provides support to the business, builders, architects, and end customers by providing up front product knowledge, pricing, details, and complete estimating and technical support. This is a fast paced work team environment focused on service to our customers. Overtime required as necessary to meet business needs.
- Ensure Builders are provided with timely, accurate and optimal structural estimations and pre-order assistance.
- Assist Builders with understanding brand pricing software and its capabilities.
- Support the Region’s Sales Force with any needed information regarding quotations to allow setting of final price to the Builders.
- Increase or maintain department quote hit ratio.
- Maintain quote logs and data for department metric and archive of quote histories.
2-year Associate’s Degree and 8 years of experience in Estimating, Project Management or a related discipline or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or a related field.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Competent in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Drive Team Performance
- Good peer and collaborative relationships
- Customer Focus
- Functional Technical Skills
- Problem Solving
- Integrity and Trust
- Decision Quality
- Organizational Skills