READY TO APPLY? SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW.
This position reports to the Executive Vice President. The Company’s primary goal for your role is to utilize your skills as Estimator for all variations of projects, large or small, timing with other assignments permitting. Your position will require you to manage a large flow of multiple projects at times depending upon the workflow company wide as determined at the discretion of the Company.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Estimating KPIs & Assignments
- Liaison with Executive Vice President :: Communicate status and outcome of assigned tasks with Preconstruction Staff and other project team members.
- Backstopping: Operations as needed.
- Resolves issues, effectively seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Exemplifies and upholds our core values: Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships, OWN IT, Integrity in all we Do, Always a Pro, Cutting edge Cool People.
- Exemplifies and upholds our Core Focus: Delivering Construction Excellence via Building Synergistic Authentic Relationships.
- Attend pre-bid and project walk through meetings.
- Preconstruction Department services.
- Regularly participate in strategic presentations to secure new opportunities.
- Effectively collaborates and stays on the same page with team members.
Bid and Estimation Process Management
- Civil and site work estimations.
- Prepares and assists in pricing and bidding of construction projects.
- Client scope of work development, project schedules and presentation document assembly.
- Prepare and assist with the final assembly of bid proposals then collects and organizes all bid information for future reference.
- Maintain overall summary of proposal status and assist in the follow up on all proposals and bids.
Client and Subcontractor Relations
- Solicits subcontractors and vendors to bid on projects bidding.
- Communicates with subcontractors, vendors, architects, engineers, and owners.
- Directs, coordinates, and provides information and documents to subcontracts.
- Written subcontractor bid review and analysis; Subcontractor scope development as needed.
- Responsible for all document creation and management including professional RFI and other communications to clients, architects/engineers, subcontractors, suppliers.
Perform Quantity Takeoffs
- Performs quantity takeoffs.
- Detailed material and labor trade work takeoffs as may be required to assemble conceptual estimates and supplement inadequate subcontractor coverage.
- Experience in EOS Worldwide is preferred
- Preferred to have a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a large scale professional commercial construction environment
- Strong accountability, problem solving for the greater good, and the ability to maintain solid relationships
- Exhibit attention to detail in conjunction with excellent communication skills
- Cutting edge technical savvy skills are required.
Fiorilli Construction, Inc. offers cutting edge competitive compensation, a progressive benefits package, a collaborative work environment, and so much more.