Position: Estimator/Preconstruction Manager
Location: Raleigh, NC
Are you interested in growing your professional construction career? Are you a small fish in a big pond? We should discuss this great local opportunity to help you get noticed!
I am working with a Commercial General Contractor in the Raleigh, NC area that is looking to add an Estimator to their team. My client has a great reputation with decades of experience in the industry. They take pride in their integrity, honesty and client focused business approach. This company has a business built on repeat and negotiated work. They are growing and continuing to experience growth and expanding their team. Competitive compensation package, employee paid healthcare and matching 401k are all available on day one!
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in Commercial Construction as a Project Engineer or Assistant Project Manager involved with estimating & takeoffs
- A general Commercial Construction background with new, ground-up project history
- Experience estimating all divisions; 2-16 is a plus
- Excellent customer interface - soft skills and superior communication skills
- High level of professionalism and ability maintain relationships with owners, architects, engineers and subcontractors
- Strong Excel skills, Procore, P6
Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate with ties to Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill areas. Please upload your resume for further consideration.