A well-established, industry leading mechanical contracting firm is offering a challenging and rewarding career for qualified Estimators. In this position you will prepare all mechanical and plumbing project take-offs, use common mechanical and plumbing systems estimating software, and assist the project manager with change order estimates and cost analysis.
You should have knowledge of the mechanical construction field with a strong estimating background in HVAC and piping on the commercial side.
- 5+ years of mechanical commercial estimating experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the mechanical plumbing industry-piping systems, materials, labor, and mechanical and plumbing codes
- Project experience in excess of $3 Million
- Experience with QuickPen, TSI and other estimating software
- Ability to work closely with project managers or other company personnel to meet deadlines and satisfy the customer
If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and the growth of the company I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume to demonstrate requisite experience. This company will generously compensate outstanding experience.