Position: Estimator, Commercial Construction
Location: Norfolk, VA
My client, a growing General Contractor in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area is seeking to add an Estimator to their team. For decades, this company has experienced tremendous success and focuses on a relationship-based business approach.
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Construction Estimator
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Business is preferred
- In-depth working knowledge of Construction Project Management
- Outstanding communication skills with owners, subcontractors and superintendents
- Thoroughness and reliability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-starter mentality and can manage multiple projects
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Excel, estimating software, and CMIC – Project Management is a plus
- Ability to estimate projects $100K to $10M
- Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) will be an asset
Interviewing is taking place immediately. Please submit your resume for further consideration.