An outstanding and award-winning General Construction firm in the NC Triad and Triangle is looking for an Estimator for their preconstruction department. This role will be part of a growing team that works in a variety of markets.
- Handling projects from conceptual design up to subcontract formulation
- Experienced with preparing detailed estimates and cost studies
- Work in partnership with the Operations Team to prepare reviews, planning, and scheduling
- Experienced with the bidding process including communication, presentation, and negotiation with bidders and with owners/customers
- Estimating experience in General Construction: B.A. in Construction Management, Architecture or Engineering, or a combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Estimating software, BIM tools, and scheduling software
- $100,000+ base salary with potential bonus
- Full health benefits
- Hybrid work schedule possibilities
If you are looking for a new team and a new challenge in Estimating, think seriously about this opportunity and apply now!