Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your residential and commercial construction estimating experience to read and provide estimate construction plans for framing, interior, and exterior construction to builders, contractors, & homeowners. You will be responsible for building a client base and presenting cost analysis'. You will perform take-offs, assist in pricing and bidding of construction projects, and communicate with contractors to clarify scope of work, materials, and schedule requirements.
- Be a part of one of the strongest and independent Retail Lumber Dealer in the New England market
- Solid, stable division that has been in business for over 100 years
- Work with top lines of building materials including windows, doors, lumber, hardware, kitchen & bath, landscape supplies, etc.
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Employee Benefits including – medical, dental, & vision
- Paid sick time, holidays, and vacation
- Employee discount on eligible purchases
- Less than 15 minutes to the Ocean, Seafood & Boating
- 30 minutes to Cape Cod to explore beautiful beaches, fishing, and seafood
- Home of several top New England Universities