Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will participate in all aspects of the bid/estimating process from review of plans to specs to negotiating prices from subcontractors/suppliers through completion of bid/estimating efforts including closeout. You will also perform take-offs, pricing, scoping, and bidding of construction projects.
- Be a part of one of Maine's leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 6% of your income
- Vacation, personal days (paid out if not used), & employee discounts on products
- Steady schedule with the ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed
- One of the best places to live in New Hampshire, suburban rural mix feel
- Plenty of coffee shops, parks, and great public schools
- Stratham is close to shopping, beaches, major highways, and all the Seacoast has to offer!