Role You Will Play:In this role, you will participate in all aspects of the bid/estimating process from review of plans to specs to negotiate prices from subcontractors/suppliers through completion of bid/estimating efforts including closeout. You will also perform take-offs, pricing, scoping and bidding of commercial construction projects. As part of the team, you will bring your driven and detail-focused leadership experience to help the company continue its growth and build relationships! This is a Monday-Friday position, candidates must reside in the greater Detroit area or be willing to commute to the office a few times a week.
Benefits & Features:
- Internationally based company with aggressive expansion plans for their U.S. market in the specialty commercial door and hardware sector
- Market leaders in the design and manufacturing of complete door systems and accessories used in healthcare facilities
- A best-in-class organization whose Core Values include: Happy Customers, Perfect Products, and a Winning Team
- Endless opportunities for growth and advancement as this company grows its U.S. market share
- Competitive base salary with a bonus incentive plan
- Benefits, PTO, Vacation Time, 401k match starting day one!
- Detroit is considered one of the top 10 most innovative hubs in the U.S., outranking cities like Chicago, Denver, and Portland.
- On average, locals in Detroit spend 23 minutes commuting, which is 11% less than the national average.
- The Metro Detroit area has something for everyone to enjoy the great outdoors, hiking, swimming, rowing, and many other low-cost activities year-round.