Role You Will Play:
The Project Estimator is responsible for creating material and price quotes from blueprints or quote forms that are then handed to the sales force to be sold to customers. This requires an advanced knowledge of building materials, estimating best practices, and company specific quoting forms. Those with prior building materials sales and/or building materials estimating experience and that enjoy problem-solving will excel in, and enjoy, this role.
MAIN TASKS: -Quoting building products from blueprints -Quoting building products from company quote forms or vendor-specific quote tools (such as Andersen IQ+, etc) -Creating price quotes in the company system -Collaborating with Inside Sales and Business Development to answer questions about created quotes
- Be a part of one of Western NY leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive Salary with incentives for creating bids (not on sales)
- Paid time off and Vacation Bonus: Paid holidays, Eligibility for Vacation Bonus
Health insurance (new company component), Extended disability, and Life insurance
- Steady schedule with the ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed
- One of the best places to live in New York state, suburban rural mix feel
- Plenty of coffee shops, parks, and great public schools