Estimator - Construction
Our growing construction client has an immediate need for an Estimator. This is an office role estimating from client construction documents.
The estimator is responsible for developing cost estimates on routine small projects under direct supervision for construction as required by clients’ documents.Essential Functions:
• Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid
• Executes take-offs of construction documents
• Inputs take-offs of construction documents
• Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
• Informs the immediate manager of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database.
• Attends departmental meetings as requiredCompetencies:
• Collaboration skills
• Communication proficiency
• Ethical conduct
• Time managementExperience Required:
• One year of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be able to read and understand construction documents.Salary to $45k + full benefits (M/D/V/401k)Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to William Franks
, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.comClick here to apply online