Estimator – Commercial Construction
Our client has a need for an Estimator with at least one year of Commercial Construction experience
• Solicit subcontractors and vendors to bid on proposed projects.
• Perform quantity take-offs and develop labor and material costs using historical data as well as current pricing derived from active solicitation.
• Create and develop bid proposals for projects complete with qualifications.
• Scoping bids to ensure proper coverage of scope.
• Attend pre-bid and walk-thru meetings.
• Assist in management of bid proposal documentation and submission.
• Develop scopes of work for sub-contractors based on contractual documents.
• Provide accurate construction takeoff and cost estimates
• Procurement and management of various permitting and project start up requirements with a variety of municipalities and agencies.
• Assess completed project costs versus budget; track unit costs for future estimates. Collect and analyze information to resolve cost discrepancies.
• Accountable for all aspects of developing construction scopes and resultant cost
• Actively procure and develop business relationships within current client base with close communication with preconstruction and management teams.
• Actively develop new business leads and track status with close communication with preconstruction and management teams.Experience:
• Minimum of a four-year degree in Construction Management or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience, 1-3 years, relevant work experience in commercial general contracting setting preferred
• Previous project management and/or estimating experience
• Proficiency with estimating software, preferably XactimateQualified candidates with the required construction experience, please send your resume to William
at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online