Permanent role for a Essential Services Manager based in Sydney
ESSENTIAL SKILLS (minimum)
- Extensive experience and understanding of the operational requirements of Mechanical Air Handling, Smoke Management and Stair Pressurisation Systems.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret the BCA and relevant Australian Standards to certify Mechanical Air Handling, Smoke Management and Stair Pressurisation Systems operation in Fire Mode.
- Demonstrate skills in communication with all stakeholders, problem-solving, planning, time management, adaptability, negotiation
- FPA Accreditation in Fire Safety Assessment (or willingness to obtain) for
- Mechanical Air Handling systems
- Smoke Dampers
- Smoke and Heat Dampers
- Fire Dampers
- Ability to draw up a Fire matrix (cause and effect in Fire and Normal mode)
- Experience as an Essential Services Technician, or similar
- Exposure and understanding of business retention and development
- Ability to interpret fire engineering solutions and relevant mechanical drawings.