Equity Research Analyst (ID:3805)
Our client is a private equity investor with a global presence spanning North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East. They are value-oriented investors in public markets, private equity, venture capitals, and real estate.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager and Investment Research Team
- Equity Research Analyst will possess strong research analytical skills along with the ability to produce reports which will be used by the senior management team to make investment decisions.
- Wil need to do financial analysis and modeling, creating and preparing presentations, company and industry research, and interacting with partners and clients
- Support research and communication of findings on macro trends, market considerations
- Will continue on-going portfolio management and assist in deal execution
- Conduct due diligence for potential new investments, including market research and analysis of industry trends, financial modeling, valuation analysis, input and maintenance of investment models, portfolio data and supporting analytics;
- Monitor investment holdings, exposure forecasting, valuation input and post investment management
- Perform fundamental equity research, providing investment ideas for the portfolios and contributing to the investment performance of the firm.
- Generate fundamental analysis of the sector, the industry, the companies and the stocks.
What you must bring to this role:
- Must be Bilingual (English/Mandarin)
- Completion of a University degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Math, or related.
- 3-5 years of relevant qualitative and quantitative analytical experience/and or sector industry experience
- Superior organizational skills with an ability to filter vast amounts of information.
- Candidates must be highly proficient at financial modeling/Excel
- Demonstrated ability to produce persuasive & informative reports
- Asset (CFA Designation)
Only those who are qualified will be contacted