Equipment Repair Technician
Equipment Repair Technician - $26.66/hour
This position requires employee have their own tools. A valid drivers license and acceptable 39-month driving record is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and repair gasoline and diesel-powered internal combustion engines.
- Inspect a wide variety of automotive and/or heavy construction equipment in accordance with safety/scheduled preventative maintenance checklists.
- Service/repair a wide variety of automotive and/or heavy construction equipment on-site using a mobile repair/lube truck.
- Operate vehicles and/or equipment requiring a driver’s license and/or CDL.
- Power/drive train system inspection, diagnosis and repair procedures.
- Electrical systems inspection, diagnosis, and repair procedures.
- Electronic control systems inspection, diagnosis, and repair procedures.
- Computerized diagnostic analyzer use procedures and practices.
- Hydraulic systems inspection, diagnosis, and repair procedures.
- Operating principles of gasoline and diesel powered internal combustion engines.
- Fleet maintenance shop safety principles and practices.
- Record keeping principles and practices.
- Repairing and maintaining mechanical, electrical, electronic and automotive/heavy construction equipment.
- Operating computerized diagnostic analyzer equipment.
- Estimating time cost of repair maintenance work for a wide variety of automotive/heavy construction equipment.
- Scheduling/coordinating automotive/heavy construction equipment service and repair to maximize utilization.
- Follow oral and written instructions.
- Interpret repair manuals, service bulletins and recall bulletins.
- Utilize a PC and PC programs.
- Manage time effectively.
Three years of journey level experience diagnosing and repairing a variety of light automotive and heavy construction equipment or education/training from a certified/accredited school. Education may be substituted on a month-for-month basis for the experience, up to a maximum of two years.
Training will be provided on work order processing with client, but they will need someone that does not need to be trained on automotive/mechanical tasks.
A CDL will not be required for the assignment, a valid driver's license is required. The applicant will need their own tools for the assignment. This position is responsible for performing highly skilled diagnostic, inspections, and mechanical repairs of electrical, electronic, and/or hydraulic systems on a wide variety of automotive/heavy construction equipment.
For more information, contact Christine at 602 788-5890 x123 or email@example.com.