The Town of Coaldale is an emerging community located in the heart of southern Alberta. With a variety of recreational facilities, and a diversity of amenities and tourist attractions, our municipality combines the benefits of small town living with the service provision of larger urban centers.
Equipment Operator – Labourer
Permanent, Full-time, Year-Round Position
This ‘Hands On’ position will be responsible for operation of equipment, repairs and maintenance of equipment, roads, sidewalks and other infrastructure in the town. Visit coaldale.ca check out our community and our lifestyle.
- Operate and Maintain all Equipment used by the Town
- Assist with Sidewalk Replacement, Potholes Repair, Road Patching, Street Sweeping, Crack Filling and Line Painting
- Snow Clearing and Snow Removal
- Some Cemetery Maintenance and Ground Preparation
- On-Call Responsibilities with overtime required from time to time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class 3 driver’s license with Q Endorsement
- Physically able to Perform Manual tasks such as: Jackhammering, shoveling and raking gravel, snow shoveling, etc.
- Experience running a Loader Required
- Additional Equipment experience considered an Asset; ie, Backhoe, Grader, Hydrovac, Boom Truck, etc.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Reliable, Responsible and Self-Motivated
- Team Orientated with a Willing Attitude
- An Exciting Opportunity to work with a Progressive-Minded Employer
- Stable, Year-Round Employment
- Monday – Friday 7:30-4:30 with some overtime as required
- A Team-based, Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling and Challenging position
- Medical / Dental Benefits & Pension
- Competitive Compensation
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.