Equipment Operator – Labourer
Permanent, Full-time, Year-Round Position
This hands-on position will be responsible for operation of equipment, repairs and maintenance of equipment, roads, sidewalks and other infrastructure in the town. Visit coaldale.ca check out our community and our lifestyle.
- Operate and Maintain all Equipment used by the Town
- Assist with Sidewalk Replacement, Potholes Repair, Road Patching, Street Sweeping, Crack Filling and Line Painting
- Snow Clearing and Snow Removal
- Some Cemetery Maintenance and Ground Preparation
- On-Call Responsibilities with overtime required from time to time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Class 3 driver’s license with Q Endorsement
- Physically able to Perform Manual tasks such as: Jack-hammering, shoveling and raking gravel, snow shoveling, etc.
- Experience running a Loader Required
- Additional Equipment experience considered an Asset; ie, Backhoe, Grader, Hydro-vac, Boom Truck, etc.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Reliable, Responsible and Self-Motivated
- Team Orientated with a Willing Attitude
- An Exciting Opportunity to work with a Progressive-Minded Employer
- Stable, Year-Round Employment
- Monday – Friday 7:30-4:30 with some overtime as required
- A Team-based, Supportive Environment
- Fulfilling and Challenging position
- Medical / Dental Benefits & Pension
- Competitive Compensation
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard