Equipment Manager - Pipeline Construction
Recruitment Partners is working on the TMEP project in Hope, BC and is searching for an Equipment Manager. The successful candidate(s) will be working with the JV, having involvement in heavy duty mechanical work, pipelines and various site experience.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Scheduling and procuring storage space
- Scheduling maintenance on equipment, as well as hazardous waste disposal
- Complying with workplace safety and procedures
- Knowledge of cleaning standards
- Knowledge of heavy equipment operation
Your strengths include:
- Field experience required
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Red Seal JM ticket required
- Flexibility to stay at camp for a 6 and 1 rotation
- Ability to travel
- 10 years related experience
- Post-secondary education
- Pipeline construction experience is a must
- Ability to clearly communicate problems and solutions to others
- Strong time management skills
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Max Morin.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - www.recruitmentpartners.ca!