Equipment Maintenance Technician
Santa Rosa, CA
3 months temp to hire – Day shift including 1 or 2 weekend days
Hours: 12pm to 8pm
Job Code: EB-8369946012
Rate: $18+ p/hr, depends on experience
Tekberry is looking for highly qualified and motivated Equipment Maintenance Technician to work on-site with our client, a top-tier technology company in Santa Rosa, CA. This is a 3 month temp-to-direct hire position.
The Equipment Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain mechanical equipment and systems. Will perform routine maintenance on equipment used in the manufacturing of our client’s product. follow established policies, processes, guidelines, and methods to accomplish work.
- Provide technical and logistics support for manufacturing department.
- Will troubleshoot, repair, and maintain mechanical equipment and systems.
- Ability to understand and utilize measurement tools e.g. micrometers, calipers, levels, etc.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment is a requirement.
- Assist in logistics support in set-up, scheduling, and managing the workflow to ensure established procedures are being met while maintaining high quality workmanship.
- Perform assembly, maintenance, and repairs of equipment as needed.
- Support current engineering projects.
- Establish and maintain preventive maintenance procedures and records for all manufacturing processes.
- Create and maintain technical reports (logs, charts, and data) as required in a lab book.
- Demonstrate and utilize continuous improvement techniques i.e. Lean Manufacturing, 5-S as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Some college coursework and/or an Associate Degree in mechanical, engineering technology or electronics field preferred.
- Prior experience maintaining and repairing equipment and systems. Various lab equipment and testing equipment.
- Must be reliable, proficient with computers, hardworking and trainable.
- Experience working on cars or other complex machinery desired.
- Mechanical, electrical/electronic and computer technology
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.