EQUIPMENT CALIBRATION TECHNICIAN (SWING)
Type: Contract - 2 years
Job ID: EB-1039194092
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Electronic Service Technician for a long-term contract for our client, a world-class Electronics Company in Loveland, CO.
This is a second-shift position, 1pm - 9pm.
- The electronic service technician candidate will support manufactured test equipment. Specific duties include testing, calibrating, assembling, and disassembling of electronic instrument products to maintain functionality and accuracy.
- The candidate will be responsible for internal and external customer satisfaction through effective communication, innovation, and direct application of technical skills.
- Working within the designated area of expertise, the candidate will clarify, analyze, develop, and implement actions and solutions while supporting field staff and customers.
- This position requires calibration knowledge of a wide variety of electronic test and measurement equipment. Performs calibration and adjustments on 3458A, Thermal Voltage Converters, and Four Terminal Repair Standard Kits.
- Prior experience is strongly preferred. Applicant should have at least 4 years of related experience in the calibration and repair of electronic test equipment.
- This position requires some education, specialized training/certification, or Military experience.
- Experience using automated calibration software platforms (STE, PC Based, METCAL, TME etc) is a plus. Strong PC (MS Windows/Office) skills are a must.
- PMEL experience strongly desired.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Provides consistent, solid contribution to team and service center delivery goals.
- Maintains high workmanship standards and delivers on commitments. Promotes ESD, Service Note compliance, and other programs that are conducive to the delivery of high quality service and minimization of re-repair.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers. May initiate customer interaction as appropriate. Escalates issues through appropriate channels when necessary. This is done verbally or via written correspondence.
- Adheres to established production processes and is responsible for achieving established team production goals.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health benefits. Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.