Viewing Job - Environmental Manager [EB-1037404882]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a fast paced, large manufacturing plant that is a global leader.Responsibilities:
- Play an active role in management, implementation, and overall culture of employee engagement, leadership, continuous improvement, and adherence to safe, efficient, regulatory compliant, and consistent environmental practices and conditions.
- Maintain environmental permits up-to-date, provide oversight of wastewater treatment operation, maintain data, prepare and submit various environmental reports to the appropriate authority
- Conduct audits and maintain and complete inspections and updates for all environmental programs
- Establish and implement ISO 14001:2015 standard EMS and work with the team and Corporate EHS to maintain ISO 14001:2015 certification
- Collect, maintain and provide information to Corporate EHS on environmental programs
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 4 recent years in a plant environment
- B.S. Degree (Environmental, Chemical Engineering or other relevant discipline)
- Understanding of Federal and State environmental laws and regulations. Working experience and strong knowledge of regulatory environmental requirements.