endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located in Columbia Missouri is looking for a EH&S Manager that can provide day-to-day support in all areas of Environmental, Health & Safety to the facility.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
Ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed and maintain high standards of communication and rapport among department staff, Management and hourly associates.
- Ensuring that safety procedures, rules, and work practices are sound, practical and enforceable.
- Coordinate and conduct safety training according to OSHA and company standards.
- Investigate near misses, incidents and injury reports.
- Evaluate, monitor and maintain environmental aspects of the facility and minimize hazards that may impact the environment.
- Ensure the facility complies with all applicable federal, state, and local environmental, health and safety laws.
- Facilitate ISO-14001 audits.
Education And/or Experience Requirements
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03
- Bachelors’ degree preferred; or High School Diploma and 7+ years related experience.
- 5+ years experience working in a Manufacturing environment
- 3+ years as EH&S Supervisor/Leader or Manager