endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Manufacturing Company located on the East Side of Oklahoma City is looking for a Environmental Health & Safety Manager (Plant HSE Manager) that will provide leadership and coordination of activities related to the company’s health, safety, and environmental program, including performance of the following essential duties:
- Developing and maintaining a variety of safety and environmental programs, policies and procedures that will ensure all associates are in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations, including OSHA and EPA standards.
- Developing and implementing a program to reduce occupational injuries and illnesses, including area assessments, injury investigations and clear, measurable goals.
- Correcting working conditions, using knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, chemistry, psychology, and safety standards, develops loss control programs, and devises methods to evaluate safety progresses.
- Assessing share, and leverage HSE best practices across sites.
- Establishing, implementing, and maintaining all Environmental and Safety Management systems in accordance with ISO 14001/ISO 18001, reporting to top management on performance, and recommend improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ Years as a EH&S Manager
- 10+ years working in environmental health & safety department in a manufacturing environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D03#LI-01
- Sustainable processes/recycling
- Solid and hazardous waste management
- Wastewater and storm water management, permitting, compliance, and controls
- Air emission management, permitting, compliance, and controls
- Pollution prevention and resource conservation