endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive Tier One Located in the Battle Creek Michigan area is looking for a EH&S Manager (Environmental Health & Safety) Manager that can provide leadership and coordinate activities related to the company’s health, safety, and environmental program, including performance of the following essential duties:
- Develop & maintain a variety of safety & environmental programs, policies & procedures that ensures compliance with local, state & federal rules and regulations, including OSHA and EPA standards.
- Develop & implement a program to reduce occupational injuries & illnesses, including area assessments, injury investigations and clear, measurable goals.
- Correct working conditions, using knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, chemistry, psychology & safety standards,
- Develop loss control programs and devises methods to evaluate safety progresses.
- Assessing, sharing, and leveraging HSE best practices in plant
- Establishing, implementing, and maintaining all Environmental and Safety Management systems in accordance with ISO 14001/ISO 18001, reporting to top management on performance, and recommend improvements.
- Managing plant’s environmental and OSHA regulatory reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Bachelors Degree – preferably in Environmental Engineering, Occupational Health and Safety, Industrial Engineering,
- 6+ years in EH&S
- 2+ years as a EH&S Manager working in a manufacturing environment
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.