Large International Manufacturing Company located in Humboldt Tennessee is looking for an Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) Manager
- Manage and maintain ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Program certification and it’s requirements
- Develops pro-active Safety & Health programs to identify and eliminate workplace hazards.
- Develop and implement an accident and near miss investigation process. Ensure OSHA record keeping is being completed. Track first aid cases, accidents and lost time accidents, and near misses to determine injury trends and develop plans for improvement
- Develop an operational checklist regarding all OSHA requirements for 29 CFR General Industry 1910 and all subparts to help assure that the facility meets regulatory requirements e.g. Lock/Out Tag/Out, Fall protection, specific machine guarding requirements, industrial hygiene issues, material handling and the use of material handling equipment like chains/hoists and cranes, fire protection, powered work platforms and powered industrial equipment e.g. forklifts and other lift trucks, life safety, hazardous materials, PPE, electrical, welding, toxic and hazardous substances, record keeping and other risk based H&S provisions as necessary to help assure a safe and healthy work environment
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years working as a EH&S Manager in a Manufacturing Environment
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.