please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlight of essential duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain monthly records for wastewater permit.
- Perform annual storm water sampling
- Prepare and submit annual Form R report
- Prepare and submit annual Tier II report
- Act as point of contact for ADEQ and LRWRA inspectors
- Maintain Spill prevention and Control and Countermeasures Plan
- Respond to spills on site an coordinate clean-up and disposal of waste generated
- Arrange disposal of waste material
- Coordinate discharge of water from towers and pits when they are cleaned and arranged for proper disposal of waste generated.
- Write reports on results of inspections and investigations and forward to the HOD HSE
- Provide a variety of safety trainings weekly or as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
BS/BA degree or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education or experience. HSE experience is a must.