Our client is looking for an Environmental Business Development Manager to join their highly skilled, collaborative, and innovative team. This position will focus mainly on business development but will have some project management duties as well.
- Maintain existing client base relationships as well as developing new client interest and business
- Aid with technical proposals for bids, coordinate scheduling
- Work in the field with construction personnel and direct resources, equipment, and labor as needed for each specific project
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Studies, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Environmental Business Development and/or Project Management
- Research skills and understanding of market trends
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, analytical skills, and organizational skills
If you are looking to mix business development with project management in the environmental construction industry, apply now with the link below!