Entry Level Tax accountant
We have an outstanding opportunity for a recent grad for an entry level Tax Accountant position with a local CPA firm!
This firm focuses on tax strategy and planning for high-net-worth individuals and business owners. They typically do NOT work weekends or exceptionally long hours even during busy season!
- Prepare year-end Balance Sheet & Income Statement for use on tax returns without assistance.
- Checks figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Classify, record and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and maintain financial records.
- Compile financial, accounting or auditing reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Provide excellent accounting support and training to clients and their staff via tele-conference, virtual meetings, and on-site at our location
- Record accurate time entries to company system daily; update departmental process checklists as client services are completed
- Assist in on-boarding of new clients and perform implementations of/conversions to QuickBooks Online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Some experience with QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- High attention to detail and deadlines
In addition to their exceptional work/life balance, this firm offers a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for continued growth!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online