Entry-Level Support Associate
Main Sequence Technology, developers of PCRecruiter, are seeking an entry-level support associate. This role reports to the Training Manager and will be involved in:
- Assisting with user consultation and training calls by phone and video meeting.
- General customer service and support for our global client base.
- Communicating issues to senior support team members.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. The team member will be expected to work standard weekday business hours.
The Associate role has growth opportunities and the team member may move up to a full support role, including the mentoring and coaching of other team members.
- Friendly and confident phone demeanor.
- Comfort and competence with Windows and Mac OS, Google Chrome
- Willingness and motivation to learn.
- Ability to manage and stick to calendar/schedule, including setting meetings with customers.
Additional Desired Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree
- International sales knowledge
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed
About the Company
For over twenty years, PCRecruiter has remained one of the recruitment and staffing industry's most venerated software options. Main Sequence Technology is located in Willoughby, OH (near I-90 & 306) on a beautiful wooded campus with on-premises pool and workout facilities. MST offers a relaxed, intelligent, and creative company culture.