The position will be responsible for supporting production in programming, maintaining, and troubleshooting robotic equipment.
- Install, program, and repair programmable controllers, robot controllers, end-of-arm tools, or conveyors.
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Troubleshoot robotic systems using knowledge of
microprocessors, programmable controllers, electronics, circuit
analysis, mechanics, sensor or feedback systems, hydraulics and
- Assist in the design, configuration, or application of robot systems.
- Develop robotic path motions to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Modify computer-controlled robot movements.