The recruiter position is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, hiring and/or placing quality employees for clients in the Automation/Technical industries. This position will be trained on and execute skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, and an understanding of the company's organizational structure.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media and internet sites
- Utilizes the Applicant Tracking System to its full potential and documents all conversation/interaction with either client or applicant in it
- Meet with managers to discuss needs and research qualified candidates
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Notifies applicant of client’s interest and vice versa, extends employment offers to applicants
- Maintains contact with applicants after becoming contract employees by performing quality calls, checks and other methods of ensuring the well-being and contentedness of the employee in accordance with company standards
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Associate degree required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Likes a challenge and can hit the ground running
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Customer/Client focused with great people skills
- Good at problem solving
- Demonstrates thoroughness and attention to detail
- Possesses excellent time management skills
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers/scanners.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Minimal to no travel is required for this position. Possible travel to client sites occasionally.