Entry Level Marketing Coordinator
Entry Level Marketing Coordinator - Dallas, Texas
Immediate Need for an ENTRY LEVEL Marketing Assistant with fresh ideas. The client will pay a salary of $45-$50K +/-, DOE, ideal for recent graduates or individuals with a bit of experience looking for a career with growth opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, communications, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply).
- 1-2 years of experience in sales, marketing, advertising, event, or retail related settings an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this assistant role. Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- The work calls for multi-task juggling, plenty of energy, and a touch of sales skills
- Marketing software experience a plus
- Assist customers with any questions they may have
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients
- Apply knowledge of the products, services, and brands to develop customized marketing & sales strategies.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieved sales goals.
- Analyze market strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Participate in all pieces of marketing events