Entry Level Architectural Design Assistant
An Award-Winning Residential Design/Build Firm in the DC Metro Area is seeking an emerging full-time Design Assistant to join our Virginia Team. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment with Licensed Professionals, you will have the opportunity to learn from, and work with, the best in the industry. This individual that will join our team should possess a deep motivation to cultivate their skills while working collaboratively with our senior designers and allied design professionals to assist our clientele. In addition, the potential candidate should be willing to contribute and help grow the company within our Single Source Model. Applicants must have a capable understanding of the design process, from concept to construction implementation services, as well as possess effective and creative problem-solving skills with a dedicated work ethic.
- Computer Drafting, Sketchup, 3-D Rendering, and Photoshop proficiency
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Verbal/Written Communication Skills a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related field
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Field/Internship experience
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail/critical thinking/problem solving
- Lifelong learner that strives for educational development and enjoys teaching concepts to team members, clients and in-house field personnel
- Contribute to the growth and development of the company as well as individual maturity