Entry-Level - Estimator
Our growing client has a need for an Entry-Level Estimator and the ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate (Does not matter what type of degree) that loves numbers and is good with Microsoft Office. Training provided!
The estimator is responsible for developing cost estimates on routine small projects under direct supervision for construction as required by clients’ documents.Essential Functions:
• Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid
• Executes take-offs of construction documents
• Inputs take-offs of construction documents
• Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items.
• Informs the immediate manager of any observed inaccuracies or omissions in quoted items or computer database.
• Attends departmental meetings as requiredCompetencies:
• Collaboration skills
• Communication proficiency
• Ethical conduct
• Time managementExperience Required:
• Must be a Recent College Graduate with any degree that likes numbersSalary $35k + full benefits (M/D/V/401k)
Qualified candidates, please submit your resume to William Franks, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.comClick here to apply online