Support the Enterprise Voice Team in managing and maintaining enterprise-wide voice services.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor ServiceNow tickets: Manage team alerts for high and medium tickets, resolve complex issues and escalate to other teams as appropriate.
- Inventory management: Monitor stock levels for Enterprise Voice phone hardware to ensure levels are sufficient, create orders for inventory when required, receipt purchased hardware in AMOline. Assist with quarterly asset audits by verifying location of all hardware and ensure details are properly updated in Asset Manager.
- Lifecycle replacement: Plan, coordinate and deploy Enterprise Voice hardware in accordance with lifecycle schedule.
- Upgrades and deployments: Participate in team projects to complete site deployments and upgrades. Coordinate and implement Analog gateway, Call Manager configuration and VOIP deployments.
- Change management: Responsible for the design, selection, planning, and implementation of changes from simple to moderate complexity. Scheduling projected changes via Service Manager.
- Documentation and reporting: Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of processes in team SharePoint.
- On-call: Participates in on-call 24/7 support rotation.
- Customers: Strong customer relationships, personally and as a group. Assure the customers ongoing needs and/or issues are being met and/or addressed.
- Other duties as assigned.
SENIOR LEVEL RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Plan, coordinate and migrate voice hardware/software upgrades to include Voice Gateway (VG), ATA deployments, analog gateway configuration and iOS deployments
- Participate in team projects to complete version upgrades for Call Manager, Lync, and Exchange Unified Messaging.
- Coordinate with venders (primarily Cisco, AT&T, Verizon and Century Link) to ensure smooth and accurate delivery of service is consistent.
- Migrate physical servers to virtual ESXi hosts.
- Attend weekly technical meetings with Cisco for project planning purposes.
- Mentor junior level technicians on policy and procedures as well as assign tickets and project work when appropriate.
- Responsible for the investigation, cost analysis/justification, design, selection, planning, and implementation of changes from moderate to high complexity.
- Serves as an expert and is routinely involved in decision making relative to process, technology or business-related issues.
POSITION RESULTS DESCRIPTION
- Group CNPS - > TBD
- Group ENPS - > TBD
- Net Labor - > TBD
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of the global organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to handle stressful situations and manage multiple tasks.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Familiarity with change management in a complex hosting environment.
- Possess the desire to develop new procedures and ideas.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some light lifting of up to 50 pounds is required.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and trouble shooting activities.
- This job is primarily located in a private office, but some travel between sites and out of town may be required.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
“Essential duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
CEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer