Enterprise Sales professionals opportunity. Confidentially explore a new career opportunity in the Eastern OR Central regions for the USA. Position will require travel and working out of a home office. Competitive pay, good benefits and a chance to make a difference in sustainability of resources.
We are looking for experienced enterprise class ($1BB+ rev companies) software sales professionals who have a track record of success selling large Saas deals (150k+ ) to CPO's chief procurement officers and senior procurement folks. Ideally you also have CSR corporate social responsibility experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY: Company has over 500 employees who make a real impact on the environment by selling software and services to help companies meet their CSR Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability goals and make good sourcing decisions. Company has over 150 global multinational companies as referenceable customers and is looking for more with your help.
Our client provides procurement and strategic sourcing SaaS ( software as a service ) solutions to over 200 Global 1000 clients and a growing US marketplace. They have over 900+ employees and a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. They are recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2013, 2015, 2017) and have the attention of potential customers who appreciate a full suite of solutions for the procurement and strategic sourcing space.
- Your objective is to hunt new and upsell existing Fortune 500 accounts meeting working with inside sales, Customer Success and other resources
- Build relationships with key executives (CPO, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within assigned accounts.
- Work with departments, resources to help meet company objectives
- hit quarterly and annual quota goals
- 5 - 10+ years of successful enterprise sales experience along with a strong and stable work history of quota attainment. PLEASE SEND WITH/ ON RESUME
- has experience selling large enterprise software ($150K+ deal size) to the business (as opposed to IT) for >1BB$ revenue companies
- A background in procurement or supply chain and ideally with CSR or sustainability
- has strong qualifying skills and experience making financial value oriented presentations to the customer
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Make a referral link http://bit.ly/PeopleReferral
ink to job https://goo.gl/TpuZm4