Bull City Talent Group seeks entrepreneurial-minded leaders to join our growing enterprise staffing and consulting team focused on people and revenue growth. You will be part of a new hire class of 6 Enterprise Sales Management Trainees. Whether you have experience in enterprise sales or seeking to build a career in this area, we want to talk to you! We offer a competitive base salary of $50,000 after training and unlimited uncapped commission. Join a start class of 6 new Enterprise Sales Management Trainees.
You will partner with BCTG’s leadership, recruiters, and sales team to increase our market share as well as service our current clients. Bull City is based in Durham, NC and partners with clients across the US.
General Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Identify market opportunities and accelerate growth in enterprise staffing and consulting (SAP and Workday) and related talent acquisition services targeting decision makers and business managers
- Develop top target accounts within a geographic and/or industry vertical focus and work sales process to WIN new logo business
- Leverage personal relationships to drive targeted sales activity to meet personal and company goals
- Set and meet aggressive sales goals with full ownership of outcomes. This role is 100% hunting and the expectation is to generate your own new business with new clients at the direction and with the help of leadership
- Ability to display a positive attitude and overcome adversity native to a sales career
- Self-motivated winner with a consistent, results-oriented work ethic
- Proven ability to receive coaching and take action to improve performance
- 4-year college degree required
- Must be open to local/national travel on an as-needed basis
This is a great opportunity to be part of building a business. Bull City Talent has the dynamic possibilities of a start-up, but with a stable book of business and a team with 65+ years of total talent management experience.