Confidentially explore Software Sales career opportunities as large territory sales manager selling software to the mid Marketplace in the US. This is for the Western Region but other regions around the country to be run out of your home office. Can live anywhere but travel is required as needed.
Our client provides procurement and strategic sourcing saas ( software as a service ) solutions to over 200 Global 1000 clients and a growing US marketplace. They have over 800+ employees and a physical presence in virtually every major region of the globe. They are recognized as a LEADER in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (2013, 2015, 2017) and have the attention of potential customers who appreciate a full suite of solutions for the procurement and strategic sourcing space.
We are seeking experienced solution sales professionals who can sell SaaS software to the mid market enterprise companies ( <$1BB revenue) in various regions in the USA. This position is for a large and ripe Western Territory. Our client has a great story, strong products, outstanding support organization - we just some great sales professionals to help with our growth.
- The Regional Sales Manager(RSM) works with the Sales leadership to produce sales for an expanding marketplace ( $1BB and below customers )
- develop and close net new business/ new accounts/new logos in utilizing an aggressive value selling approach connecting with senior-level executives at targeted client companies.
- The Regional Sales Manager should be able to meet the first year sales quota of $1._ MM (achieved through 4-6 New Logos) and be able to provide accurate forecasts based upon realistic opportunity assessments.
- Will utilize a coordinated team approach working with an Inside sales team, partners, and resellers to maximize penetration into territory.
- 8+ years of successful enterprise sales experience along with a strong and stable work history of quota attainment.
- Ideal for procurement, financials, sourcing, supply chain, pricing and similar industry experience
- self starter / self managing with a competitive drive to reach goals.
- outstanding People and organizational skills including : influencing, scheduling, reporting, relationship building, pursuit, political understanding and inspiring to act skills are required to understand and navigate the complex enterprise software sales cycle.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
Make a referral link http://bit.ly/PeopleReferral