Large Multi-Billion Dollar international manufacturing company located in Humboldt Tennessee is looking for an Engineering/Maintenance Manager
- Initiates, implements, and manages the plant maintenance program based on best practices in the heavy axle industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling and preventive/predictive maintenance.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Plan, prioritize and budget manufacturing engineering and continuous improvement projects for the plant.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Monitors operation of plant equipment and systems.
- Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate and solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop new or modify existing methods to manufacture products ensuring that such methods meet quality and production standards as well as health, safety, and environmental standards
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold process areas..
Required Education & Experience:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering and/or operation of a heavy manufacturing facility.
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic system.