Blessed with rich agricultural land, the MD of Willow Creek is populated by multi-generation farm and ranch operations; as well as newcomers who have moved here to enjoy the pristine landscape and excellent services.
Due to Growth, our Infrastructure Department is looking to add a New Member to our Team in the role of:
Engineering Technologist: C.S.T., C.E.T. or R.E.T.
Reporting to the Director of Infrastructure this role is involved in civil construction, building, operating, and maintaining Asset Management systems including services delivered by the Municipal District of Willow Creek.
- Civil Construction Technical Support
- Assisting with Project Management
- Supporting Asset Management Functions
- Construction Estimates and Surveys
- UAV Mapping and Quantity Calculations
- Aid in Conducting Local Road Bridge Inspections
- 40% in Office, 60% Field Work
- Technologist Certification: CST, C.E.T., R.E.T. or other Relevant Certification
- Positive, Friendly and Energetic Demeanor
- Ability to Switch Gears in a Busy Work Environment
- Desire to Troubleshoot and Answer Questions for Citizens within in the MD
- Willingness to Obtain Bridge Inspection Certification
- Monday to Friday: 8am – 5pm
- An Interesting and Diverse Work Environment with a Supportive Team
- Competitive salary with Comprehensive Municipal Benefit Package
- Long term Stability and Growth Potential
- Strong Mentorship with the Ability to Develop and Continuously Learn
Reaching from the Porcupine Hills in the west to Vulcan County and the County of Lethbridge in the east, the Municipal District of Willow Creek No. 26 boasts an enviable diversity of terrain, people and economic opportunity. Please visit mdwillowcreek.com to learn more about the MD of Willow Creek.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at hire-standard.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.