Are you interested in an exciting Engineering Technologist opportunity in SW Sask? We have been engaged to assist an established agribusiness manufacturer to hire an Engineering Technologist II.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Development, the Engineering Technologist-II works as part of the Engineering team to develop and maintain new and existing product lines.
The selected candidate must work closely with all departments and all levels of management to ensure the Engineering departments are adequately supporting business needs.
Your resume will look something like this:
Does this sound like you? Let us know who you are and, if your experience matches the above, we will reach out with full details of the opportunity.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Two-year college Engineering Technologist Diploma with ten years experience in a related field or Equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of Solidworks, FEA and CFD programs
- Knowledge of BOM/MRP
- Competent word processing skills (preferably in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel)
- Experience managing a wide variety of priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Metal fabrication experience
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Proven leadership experience and skills in coaching and training
- Excellent organization skills, communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively and to inspire confidence from supervisors, peers and subordinates
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to operate a tractor and/or forklift
- Must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Possess an agricultural and/or mechanical background
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!www.facebook.com/GRSRecruiters https://www.linkedin.com/company/grasslands-group @GRS_RecruitersClick here to apply online