The Engineering department provides safe, creative, quality and “in place cost efficient” structural and construction engineering solutions for internal customers (e.g. manufacturing, project management and field erection) as well as external customers with superior customer service.
The Engineering Technician I performs Detailing activities on assigned projects and adheres to schedule and accuracy requirements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Detail building parts and create fab drawings from engineering design and project note
- Create erection drawings, approval drawings, permit drawings, and anchor rod drawings
- Develops own basic product and procedure knowledge and improves technical knowledge
- Uploads parts and edit parts into the manufacturing system and releases to manufacturing
- Collaborates with project teams to discuss problems and challenges and help create solutions to move forward in a cost effective and efficient manner
- Assures customer service needs are met by meeting schedules
- Focuses on achieving department objective and profitability goals and continuous improvement as part of a high-performance work team