We are seeking a dedicated Electronic Engineering Technician to come join this prestigious team! This role will entail performing qualifying tests and troubleshooting as a part of a design team. If you have a passion for electronics and are seeking your next career move, apply today! ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Knowledge of analog and digital symbol identification.
- Knowledge of test practices and procedures.
- Ability to read/interpret schematics, assembly drawings, parts lists and wire data lists.
- Programming in C and/or C++. Programming of embedded micrometers is a plus.
- Experience with electronic CAD schematic capture. Mechanical CAD experience is a plus.
- Associated Degree in Electronic Technology.
- 2+ years related work experience.
- LINUX operating system experience.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!