- Assist design engineers as they create, modify, and test new products in development.
- Electronic testing and troubleshooting to determine the root cause of product when necessary.
- Create/modify test code in C/C++.
- Validation testing and test report generation on new products.
- Test fixture or adapter design and construction as needed to support engineering and production.
- Prepare and conduct experiments in support of engineering.
- Documentation of results during experiments and provide reports in compliance with ISO9001.
- Continuously identify, measure, follow, and improve R&D and testing processes.
- 2- or 4-year electronic technology or related technology degree.
- Must be proficient troubleshooting electronic circuits.
- Proficient with C/C++ Programming.
- Must be proficient soldering and working with small surface mount components.
- Must be proficient with various electronic test equipment.
- Strong writing, documentation, and communication skills.