endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Provides technical support to all special axle assembly equipment such as balancers,
- Troubleshoots equipment faults/issues quickly to reduce downtime.
- Works in conjunction with maintenance and engineering facilitate repairs.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Strong technical/troubleshooting ability and attention to detail. Experience with automation equipment and processes is a plus.
- Ability to test electrical voltage
- Basic knowledge on Windows Operating System
- Understanding of electrical circuits and troubleshooting
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks required to simultaneously and deal with stressful situations.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with people across multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to work overtime when needed to complete required tasks or provide support.
- Travel may be required (<5%).
- 2 or more years of experience in manufacturing industry preferred.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Additional formal education in technical field will be encouraged to expand capabilities and to prepare for future opportunities within organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or related field preferred.
- Preferred 2 years’ experience in an automotive or assembly plant.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01