endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar Manufacturing company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for an Engineering Technician.
- Troubleshoots assembly, equipment & component related faults & issues to reduce line downtime.
- Provides technical support to all assembly related equipment and processes including specialized test machines such as balancers, dynamic backlash testers, function testers, and NVH equipment.
- Identify and fulfill engineering improvement projects associated with reoccurring equipment downtime, station cycle time improvements, assembly first time through issues, and both proactive and reactive quality and safety concerns.
- Works in conjunction with maintenance and engineering to facilitate equipment/machine repairs.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree Preferred
- Strong technical/troubleshooting ability and attention to detail.
- Experience with automation equipment and processes is a plus.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.