My client is a global leader in laboratory instrumentation and chemical solutions. They are a high-growth organization, with committed leadership, located in “Best Places to Live” North Carolina. We are recruiting for an Engineering Technician. This position offers a competitive salary, great benefits, relocation & career growth!
The Engineering Technician will be the source of GMP technical content and SME for the Life Science team. S/He will partner with a small team to facilitate the cGMP documentation and assist with installations and troubleshooting as well as interface with clients on current and future projects.
- Excellent communication skills-written/verbal.
- Strong technical foundation - mechanical aptitude and understanding of general mechanical components
- Foundation/ability to understand chemistry concepts
- cGMP experience- familiar with IQ, OQ, DQ, PQ, SDS, FDS, Trace matrix, Risk Assessment, and Original Instructions
- 4+ years technical writing experience within GMP environments
- Strong attention to detail and thoroughness with respect to writing content
- Ability to work both independently and as a reliable team member
- Basic understanding of high voltage AC electrical and low voltage DC electro-mechanical components
- Engaging and collaborative attitude
- Client/customer interface experience (plus)
- Ability to travel 15% – post pandemic.
If interested and qualified, let’s connect to discuss the details. It’s a terrific opportunity with a great company!
Keywords: chemistry, chemical analysis, cGMP, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practices, engineering, chemistry, technical writing, instrumentation, analyzing data, customer support, process control, IQ, OQ, DQ, SDS, FDS, technical writing